Continuing the Journey – A workshop for experienced teachers in play
“Thanks for today. I gained some real insights into constructivism, choosing my language when responding to play, as well as some gems regarding planning invitations and writing learning stories. Have been thinking about some rituals I might begin and am interested in future play training! It was just wonderful to be part of this group and look forward to more adventures as an advanced practitioner in play”
Toni Howard, Matua Ngaru School, Auckland.
A workshop for experienced teachers in play
Have you been teaching through play in a primary school setting for over two years?
Have you previously attended our three-workshop series (Foundation/Year 4, Nitty Gritty and Role of Teacher)?
Are you in need of inspiration and affirmation from like-minded professionals?
Then you may be eligible to attend our new workshop.
This workshop will provide support to experienced teachers in play by:
- Revisiting key principles and effective teaching through play practices
- Providing a platform to share ideas, challenges, inspirations and frustrations
- Critical reflection and feedback on documenting and communicating learning through play
- Participating in a shared community of learning with other experienced teachers in play
- Celebrating successes and sharing optimal learning environments from around New Zealand